Thursday, February 11, 2010

News!


Well, I am super excited!!! I just got word on tuesday that if everything goes through with the attorney's and contracts, I will be on my way to Haiti to help however I can, in a few weeks. I will most likely be living on March 28. I'm so excited...I've been wanting to since this all happened. Everything seems to be working out perfectly...school, my passport arrived! Woot woot!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

Wow Becky! Good luck in Haiti. Are there supplies you need to take with you that we could donate????

February 12, 2010 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger KH said...

That's so exciting, and so great that you're willing to give of your time like this. I hope you have a great time! I'm glad I found your blog, now I can keep up with you. I hope you are doing well.

February 15, 2010 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Brett and Lauren said...

That would be such an awesome experience!

March 1, 2010 at 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home