Sunday, December 13, 2009
About Me
- Name: Beck
- Location: Utah
Summer, Cafe Rio, Nurse, ER, Bahamas, Grey's Anatomy, Wakeboarding, Lake Powell, Hawaii, Canada, Moab, Orlando, St. George, Biking, Vegas, Boise, Ice cream, Running, Snorkeling, Waterskiing, Scuba diving, piano, decorating, scrapbooking, Reading, Shopping, Crafts, Driving, Living the dream, Playing games, Spring, Sewing, Traveling, Country music, warm starry nights, Family, Oncology, Life, Friends, Fun!
Previous Posts
- Fall and Winter updates
- Catch up!
- AnneOn Saturday a family friend passed away. Anne...
- New Job!
- Birthday Celebrations!
- June Jackson Hole Trip
- June Lake Powell Trip
- Late Lake Powell!
- Summer is finally here!
- About a month ago, I decided it was time tomove ag...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
What a beautiful family! Have a great day, I love your blog. Someday I will put a link from mine.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home