Tuesday, May 19, 2009













About a month ago, I decided it was time tomove again....despite how much I hate moving! I am rooming with my friend Rach again, who I have been rooming with for the past year. Anyways, we were homeless for a day, but luckily my old roomie, Whit, let me camp out at her place for a night. The moving in all went fine and now feeling right at home. However, we had a slight mishap. I worked friday-monday nights (we moved in on friday), and had planned to change the utilities into my name tuesday morning when I woke up. However, before I could wake up, Rach sent me a text and told me that our power was out. I quickly called the power and gas companies to get set up, but was told the power wouldn't be turned on until the next day. So we were powerless for about 24 hours....it was definetely an adventure but a memorable one! Me and Rach decided to play Survivor Woman....some of the activities included dinner at Costa Vida, stopping by the hospital, a trip to Wal-Mart (where we ran into friends and some people who also lost their power :) ), writing with sidewalk chalk, making forts, cooking s'mores over candle light, putting on fake tattoos, and so much more! It was a blast, but we were so happy to get our power back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home