Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My New Car!!!

Yesterday I finally bought a new car....a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe! After spending months of searching, calling, looking, and deciding what I want I finally did it! I'm really excited except now that it's paid for I'm a poor girl! It's a really cute color, Platinum Sage. It actually is more of a grayish/tealish with a hint of green, depending on the light. I got a pretty good deal on it and it's so fun to drive! Especially compared to my old car.
Speaking of old cars, I am trying to sell my 1995 Toyota Camry (gold, 170,000 miles on it, in good condition) if anyone is interested! Let me know!
There's so much room!


What a Beauty!
Writing out the check....Yikes!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally want a ride!!! It looks gorgeous!

January 27, 2009 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Congrats! It looks like a fun car!

January 28, 2009 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

That last comment was really from Amber. I didn't realize I was signed into my husband's account.

January 28, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home