Fall and Winter updates
Well, once again, life has been super crazy! I have been so busy with working two jobs, going to
school full time, dating this cute boy, and trying to fit some play in! At the end of October I was given a choice to quit the ER or go prn or go full time...and I decided to go prn (as needed) and it was such a great choice! It's been nice to have a break away from there, and now it's fun to go back and I love working there again! As of yesterday, I just finished another semester for my online nursing program. One more to go and I'm graduated! Woot woot!
As for the boy, I met Joe through my little bro (they are roommates). We went to Lake Powell this summer in June and August. After our August trip, sparks were a flyin' and we started to hang out and eventually started dating. We have been having a ton of fun together dating and getting to know each other.
Me and Joe--we went to General Conference with Ben and Libby. We were lucky enough to go to both sessions; in the afternoon we met Drew, Katie, AJ and Ginger.

school full time, dating this cute boy, and trying to fit some play in! At the end of October I was given a choice to quit the ER or go prn or go full time...and I decided to go prn (as needed) and it was such a great choice! It's been nice to have a break away from there, and now it's fun to go back and I love working there again! As of yesterday, I just finished another semester for my online nursing program. One more to go and I'm graduated! Woot woot!
As for the boy, I met Joe through my little bro (they are roommates). We went to Lake Powell this summer in June and August. After our August trip, sparks were a flyin' and we started to hang out and eventually started dating. We have been having a ton of fun together dating and getting to know each other.
Labels: Fall

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home