Saturday, January 23, 2010

Spring Fever!


Well, I have to say that I am so ready for Spring and Summer! I'm about done with all this snow...I will admit it is pretty but I'm done driving in it and being cold! I'm so excited for hot, lazy summer days, wakeboarding, waterskiing and anything else on the boat, swimming, slushies, sunsets, wear shorts, summer vacations, flowers, Lake Powell trips, wearing sandels and flip flops again, blue skies, birds chirping, the sun is out! Wahoo...I can hardly wait. Just have to endure a few more months of cold!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Buchkovich said...

Is this Becky...Becky Beard! What's up?!?! I found your blog through Lauren Sperry. She and I are in the same branch out here is Philly, and have become friends! Small world! It's fun to see all your fun trips you have been on! Hope all is well with you and your family! Now I can keep track of what is going on in your life!

January 25, 2010 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I have spring fever too! I hope it comes soon!!!

February 9, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home