Monday, November 29, 2010

3 in 4 weeks....

Well, as usual, I am awful about updating. November has been a crazy and awesome month! I have been able to go on 4 trips this month (although it was suppossed to be 4 but Moab was canceled due to the weather). I went to visit one of my best friends from high school, Andria and her husband Randy and new baby. The week after that I was off to Orlando with a friend, Breanna, from work. We were fortunate enough to go to a national oncology conference. We had a blast and loved the sunshine! With a break inbetween trips, I was busy hanging out with friends, going to dinner, and going to watch my little brother, Drew, in his school play Curtains. He was awesome and it was fun to watch our favorite thesbian! This past week of Thanksgiving, I headed off with the family to Lake Powell to enjoy some food, fun and make memories! It was a bit chilly but much better than Northern Utah for sure! We were lucky enough to miss the "blizzard" or rather lack thereof. Now I'm gearing up for work, Christmas, putting up Christmas decorations, and lots more fun!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home