When Life Happens...
Sometimes life happens...just when you think everything is wonderful and marvelous. And that's okay...because God knows best. Despite everything we think we may know, we really don't know that much. Life's experiences are meant to challenge and teach us, help us to grow and become better. He lets us learn "all these things shall give thee experience and be for thy good."
I love these words to one of my favorite songs, as it especially applies now...
"Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers
Remember when your talkin' to the man upstairs
That just because he may not answer doesn't mean he don't care
Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.
Some of God's greatest gifts are all too often unanswered prayers."
I am so grateful that often times the Lord really does know what's best for us, even if it's hard for us to understand or make sense of it.
I love these words to one of my favorite songs, as it especially applies now...
"Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers
Remember when your talkin' to the man upstairs
That just because he may not answer doesn't mean he don't care
Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.
Some of God's greatest gifts are all too often unanswered prayers."
I am so grateful that often times the Lord really does know what's best for us, even if it's hard for us to understand or make sense of it.
Labels: Life

2 Comments:
i'm glad He knows what HE is doing because i certainly don't. let me know when you need girl time!
love you Becky! Everything works out!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home