Sunday, December 13, 2009

In the beginning of November, Grandma and Grandpa Beard both celebrated their 80th birthdays. We had a fun party to celebrate with them. We got together and worked on a project outside their house and cleaned inside. Then we got busy cooking, and spent the day getting ready for the party that night. The party went well, with a pretty good turn out. We did a big extended family picture, which hasn't been done in over 10 years! So many more people have been added! Mom and Dad made a great video with some cute pics, narration, and music about the two. It was really fun to see cousins and be able to spend time with them again!






2 Comments:

Blogger Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

Looks like you've been having lots of fun! Glad to see all is well!

January 9, 2010 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so excited you have a blog. I have one too. I am going to add you to my blogger buddies.

January 16, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home