A glimpse at the next week in the life of Becky...
Beautiful sunset our first night
PCC
Well, I haven't posted for awhile, so I decided to do a quick post before I'm gone. Tomorrow I am going to Hawaii-Kaui with my family. It's a year do the day of trip to Oahu last year! I'm so excited! We had lots of fun things planned including kayaking, hikes to waterfalls, a waterfall with a ropeswing, ziplines over the jungle, hiking the Napali coast, a whale/dolphin watching trip around the Napali coast, other hikes, surfing, swimming, lots of sun, beach combing, luau show, lots of pineapple, hopefully some Dole Whip (amazing frozen yogurt--last time I was there I couldn't get enough!), snorkeling, and so much more! I'm so excited I can hardly wait! So Bon Voyage until next week!
Well, I haven't posted for awhile, so I decided to do a quick post before I'm gone. Tomorrow I am going to Hawaii-Kaui with my family. It's a year do the day of trip to Oahu last year! I'm so excited! We had lots of fun things planned including kayaking, hikes to waterfalls, a waterfall with a ropeswing, ziplines over the jungle, hiking the Napali coast, a whale/dolphin watching trip around the Napali coast, other hikes, surfing, swimming, lots of sun, beach combing, luau show, lots of pineapple, hopefully some Dole Whip (amazing frozen yogurt--last time I was there I couldn't get enough!), snorkeling, and so much more! I'm so excited I can hardly wait! So Bon Voyage until next week!

1 Comments:
I'm so jealous! Have a great trip.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home