As usual, I am a pathetic blogger, but it's ok because I'm having way too much fun! So lately, I have been up to this:
*Moved from North Provo to South Provo....love the change, so glad I did it! Although super different
*Homeless for 2 weeks in between apartments
*Lots of family time--family pics, boating
*Adorable little brother left on his mission to Chile Rancagua! Miss him so much already, and it's only been 3 weeks!
*Awesome Lake Powell trip!
*First car crash (more info. and pics to come)
*Planning trips to Maui and New York in the next 60 days!
*Hiked Stewart Falls with friends
*Working in the ER, loving the trauma!
*Took on a little extra job at work-fun to learn new things and a little pay raise too!
*Working more days shifts, definetly a bonus!
*Back to running, which means my ankle is so much better!
*Took on an extra job at work, which means I'm learning something new and a little pay raise!
*Missing summer
*Seeing old friends around town

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home