26 and Counting!
Well, as I recently turned 26, I have been thinking a lot about my life and where I'm headed, my goals and aspirations, and so on. I have been thinking about the lessons I have learned, so here 26 things I have learned:
26. Important to have confidence in who we are and in the potential we can become
25. I need to get contacts or glasses again
24. Love Victoria Secret Bras...new fav
23. Love having a clean car, house, and life
22. I love Dole Whip Pineapple from Farr's (even better in Hawaii)
21. Diet dr. pepper is so good
20. Teaching yourself how to play the organ is a task, to say the least
19. I love having one job!
18. I have way too much crap...lots of DI trips over recent months and more to go!
17. Institute is amazing! Truly helpful in keeping me on track
16. The importance of communicating what we want and understand, to communicate clearly
15. I am pretty darn creative, and have lots more to learn!
14. I love to bike and enjoy long rides through the canyon
13. I am capable of so much more than I give myself credit for
12. Living close to the BYU stadium is way overrated....and loud!
11. Don't step off the curb wrong, or else your ankle will become a cankle indefinetly
10. Friends can make or break us, so grateful for the wonderful friends in my life
9. Having 2 callings is hard, especially when you work the majority of sundays
8. I love Target
7. The grass isn't always greener on the other side
6. My family is wonderful
5. I'm so grateful for parents who have a good relationship and know how to communicate well
4. Exercise is wonderful and I have really missed running since my ankle inury
3. I Love the Temple!
2. Don't let others' plans and ideals for you govern your decisions
1. By trusting in the Lord and moving forward with Faith, we will be blessed and be happy
26. Important to have confidence in who we are and in the potential we can become
25. I need to get contacts or glasses again
24. Love Victoria Secret Bras...new fav
23. Love having a clean car, house, and life
22. I love Dole Whip Pineapple from Farr's (even better in Hawaii)
21. Diet dr. pepper is so good
20. Teaching yourself how to play the organ is a task, to say the least
19. I love having one job!
18. I have way too much crap...lots of DI trips over recent months and more to go!
17. Institute is amazing! Truly helpful in keeping me on track
16. The importance of communicating what we want and understand, to communicate clearly
15. I am pretty darn creative, and have lots more to learn!
14. I love to bike and enjoy long rides through the canyon
13. I am capable of so much more than I give myself credit for
12. Living close to the BYU stadium is way overrated....and loud!
11. Don't step off the curb wrong, or else your ankle will become a cankle indefinetly
10. Friends can make or break us, so grateful for the wonderful friends in my life
9. Having 2 callings is hard, especially when you work the majority of sundays
8. I love Target
7. The grass isn't always greener on the other side
6. My family is wonderful
5. I'm so grateful for parents who have a good relationship and know how to communicate well
4. Exercise is wonderful and I have really missed running since my ankle inury
3. I Love the Temple!
2. Don't let others' plans and ideals for you govern your decisions
1. By trusting in the Lord and moving forward with Faith, we will be blessed and be happy
Labels: Lessons learned

1 Comments:
I love your list of lessons Becky! Happy birthday once again!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home